The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of 12-15 employees, in close collaboration with the company’s Executive Coordinator. You will anticipate and resolve administrative needs all taken care of with ease and autonomy. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to processing payments (compiling, scanning, coding and filing invoices and receipts; maintaining and updating master files; e-banking); gathering and validating team expenses.
Earth Space Technical Ecosystem Enterprises SA (ESTEE SA) is a young Swiss company based in Lausanne, Switzerland. ESTEE SA is developing systems that combine emerging cleantech and biotechnologies and operates in closed loop. Associated applications of such systems include food production and wastewater treatment.
Prototyping, testing and operations are conducted in a facility located in the north-western part of Lausanne, with the company headquarters located in downtown Lausanne.
- Collect and process all company payments, from invoice reception to final validation, including scanning, coding, updating master files, e-banking, cross-checking, report generation.
- Compile, scan, code and file all credit card receipts and cross-check with monthly billing statements.
- Process urgent payments on a weekly basis.
- Assist with business correspondence.
- Maintain and update all company files (including inventory, etc.).
- Manage travel arrangements and expenses (flight/hotel bookings).
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Undertake Executive Coordinator’s duties when absent.
- Liaise with Executive Coordinator for fulfilling team’s needs, and for final validation.
Required CFC as office employee, or commercial employee.
Required At least 5 years’ experience in an administrative role.
Knowledge of Swiss administrative system.
Knowledge of business, procurement, logistics and sales processes.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Fluency in French and English
- Familiarity with financial processes, including accounts payable and receivable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and comfort with working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage various priorities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Prompt executor.
- Available to work from Monday to Friday with approximately half-day presence.
Percentage attendance at work 50% presence at work 5 days a week in our Bussigny offices.
Starting date of the contractual relationship As soon as possible.
Benefits and proposed salary To be discussed.
Advantages Flexibility regarding time schedules (i.e. combination of morning and afternoon presence is possible).
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.